If you like Twilight, this is much better. Vampires, witches, magic and a little New Orleans history. This book has all that. Adele is not a sniveling little klutz, though at times I wished she would just ask the questions instead of shying away. You get a taste of teen romance, but it's not sappy or overwhelming. I just need some questions answered though...

The Casquette Girls (The Casquette Girls, #1)The Casquette Girls by Alys Arden

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really hope the next book comes out soon. There is a next book, right???? And I would like to add that I read this book based on a recommendation from The Lady Herself, Anne Rice. I think that says quite a bit, don't you? =)



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blood Countess, Andrei Codrescu

Norman, The Doll That Needed to Be Locked Away, Stephen Lancaster

The Turnip Princess and Other Newly Discovered Fairy Tales