No reviews today, I'm a little behind in my reading. I'm currently reading Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain and The Dream Lover, A Novel of George Sand by Elizabeth Berg, which is a Netgalley ARC that I need to review before the 24th. I didn't read anything this weekend though, because I decided to clean my bookshelves which led to cataloging my books on libib.com.

Right now I have over 600 books in my apartment. Of course, they're not all my books, but I figure the amount of my books currently residing in the homes of my friends balances out the number of friends books currently residing with me. Makes sense, right? Now I feel challenged to make it 1000. I need a bigger house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blood Countess, Andrei Codrescu

Norman, The Doll That Needed to Be Locked Away, Stephen Lancaster

The Turnip Princess and Other Newly Discovered Fairy Tales