Jane Seymour: The Haunted Queen, Alison Weir


Jane Seymour: The Haunted Queen (Six Tudor Queens, #3)Jane Seymour: The Haunted Queen by Alison Weir

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I love all things Tudor, I love Alison Weir, but I could only like Jane Seymour, The Haunted Queen. I think maybe it's because not much is known about the person Jane, and in this book Alison Weir has tried to give her some life and depth, but she seems to spend a little too much time in the shadow of Anne Boleyn. I do like how Jane's conscience comes into play, but I wonder if in reality she even gave the sequence of events that much thought...

Thank you to Netgalley for the opportunity to read this title for review.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Most Anticipated Books of 2015... According to me.

The Doll-Master, Joyce Carol Oates

Review for The Suffering, by Rin Chupeco