Crochet Kaleidoscope, Sandra Eng


Any one who knows me knows that if I am not reading, I am crocheting. I love to crochet. As a beginner/intermediate level 'hooker" I am always looking for clearly written patterns that I can learn from. This book is great! There are plenty of patterns for circles, squares and projects, all clearly written out and illustrated with graphs. There is a glossary of stitches and terms, so if you are unsure of what is being asked, help is there! I've sampled a few patterns so far, and haven't had any problems. In fact, following a graph has always been a problem for me, but with this book, I've been able to decipher them and work strictly with the graph. Thank you, Netgalley for the opportunity to review this book, and many thanks to Sandra Eng! I will definitely recommend it to all my crochet groups and friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Most Anticipated Books of 2015... According to me.

The Doll-Master, Joyce Carol Oates

Review for The Suffering, by Rin Chupeco